May 12, 2009

1st semi














I think first Eurovision I remember is the 1997 one. Alla Pugachova with "Primadonna" failed that time.
I was supporting Russia, when Alsu became 2nd, Tatu - 3rd and so on.. Then was Armenia's, one year later - Georgia's debut - Visionary dream, then Peace will come. This year there we didn't want Put-In and decided didn't participate (I still thing GPB made some mistakes during that process), decided not to show contest, and no other available at Ayety channel showed the contest (at least first semi) as well. While few years ago I remember there was choice for me to watch contest at few different channels (TVE, TRT and so on).
So today I tried to watch contest in internet through turkish TRT, but every 4 minutes (sometimes less) live was stopping, while 6 songs before the end it stucked. But I still have some emotions about today's semi. Very fast show - non-stop 18 songs without ads, much empty space in Olympiysky, nice scene,,,, I am supporting Armenia - Jan Jan :) I liked Switzerland and Romania.
While announcing finalists I discovered new streaming which was very good one... :) I guessed only 5 finalists from 10 - Armenia, Turkey, Israel, Romania and Portugal. And hope second semi will be available for me ;)
But what about Saturday's final, I decided to go at Tbilisi Open Air and not to watch it.
P.S. Malakhov sucked.

No comments: