May 4, 2009

ECON

FEARS

I fear of failing my Turkish exam on Monday because I won’t have time to get ready :-D :-D :-D

But that’s OK J

A bit boring/tiring

Team not to be so oriented or concentrated

No fears

My fears about the session are that the ambiguity (I didn’t know this word’s meaning until I was in dictionary J ) and hidden agenda can be aroused and because of some reasons somebody may not express one’s idea

NO FEARS, JUST FUN


HOPES

Will be interesting

Will be effective/efficient

Not wasteful

I hope that the time spent on our discussions won’t be wasted in vain

I hope that we’ll get knowledge and experience J J

Get knowledge and experience

Understand real goals of UYP (now I hope you know that it’s EYP J )

Meet new people and improve my communication skills

Have coolest committee

Close and warm relations

Successful resolution

Successful session

Personal development

Wonderful experience

I HOPE THE SESSION WILL BE INTERESTING AND WILL COVER THE TOPICS THAT REPRESENT REAL WORLDWIDE PROBLEMS

I HOPE THAT EVERYBODY WILL HAVE CHANCE TO EXPRESS HIS/HER OPINION ABOUT THE TOPIC

From the session I hope to get a reasonable example of the modern debates & committees. Also I’d like to enrich my knowledge with others’ opinion

Becoming new friends, maybe even more

Hope to find out more about economical situation in Georgia and in the whole world, to know the reasons that cause these problems and what are the best solutions for deciding them

No comments: