Oct 11, 2008

Saturday, 11th October

Morning began at 11.30. It’s so cool to sleep how much you want. Weather was not so good. What will be in the evening? Game is at 8.30 I suppose. On Wednesday it’s more interesting, because Bulgaria will come, but Cyprus has also a strong team nowadays. For EYP session organizing this week-end is important. Yesterday I already arranged 3 people’s coordinates, who participated in NC. Also 3 persons sent applications by mail I was informed.

Yea, I prepared some presentation about session and everybody liked it. What if Dubai will be delayed for 1 week? L I was going to be a journo at session J

We bought tickets (Shelia was with brother-in-law) and then decided to meet Ilona. She proposed to see Andrei Drujinin, so we went to him. Aunt Ira was very hostful, and we had some nice informal meeting, speaking about school, our current activities and future plans. Shelia is going to work in IRAO, Ilona wants to go in Russia, and Drujinin – in Bremen. Then was football, 1-1 with Cyprus (Cypriots had missed penalty, Georgians with Hector Raul – few 100% moments, including one at last minute). Bulgaria drew 0-0 with Italy, so on Wednesday it will be difficult to play with Bulgarians. At Dinamo stadium there was Jozeph Blatter.

In the evening I contacted 51st school boys and girls and invited them for interview. There will be enough people for mini-session.

Also Eka Beridze was disappointed by me, but I told nothing bad to her L I promised to buy some gift for her in Dubai, if I go there.

No comments: