Oct 7, 2008

Tuesday, 7th October

Wake up call was different today – Greek song which begins slowly and continues rockly. Harry was also part of the morning program, as well as making bicycle’s wheel. Till 12 I made some IMF report’s information, also “Telasi”, and then was at “Irao”, where Potrjebrskaya provided new advertisement, as well as red wine. Some time doing nothing, and Bela did make us happy, speaking with policemen. Her phone, she bought 5 years ago, was stolen. And the story was revealed only when Bela put her card in Nodari’s phone. So Bela told policemen, she will return phone only if her money will be returned. She paid for phone 515 laris that time, and now .. its price will be few hundred laris J So the policemen was shocked I think, when from Bela’s side was such kind of aggression J

About 4.40 I left work and went cycling at Turtle’s lake. It was one of my last chances to do that, and I did. It was very warm, and I went up by traditional rope-way. Up, when I ate something, one guy asked me to cycle. I didn’t say “no” J Then I came back at work, where some accident because of Gori info happened with Goga, and soon after went in 51th school. Before EYP meeting began, Lu saw me, and we managed meeting soon after EYP. What about EYP, I want to be journo J As head org, I don’t know will I be session president, or not.

On 12th for me will be interesting experience, as we have meeting with participants.

Now I am in the bed and want to sleep and am thinking what else happened today. I told for example that D on INGA is occupied, and I am going to free it (yesterday at Inga’s proposal, that I should prepare to go from computer, I answered, that I will be ready and will go till October 10 ).

No comments: