Oct 12, 2008

Sunday, 12th October

It was quite uninteresting day for me. It began with complain from editor Tamar, coz while I was going at work (I entered 10.22) Mr. Irakli Tevdorashvili checked how many journalists were in the office. Then there were some stupid informations from Chechnya, Ukraine and even EYP (this one not stupid) after which I left for interviews. There were quite nice kids, not all of them could speak English, and once more I saw that level of English in the schools is not good even in nice schools. Who was speaking well, was from Byron school or some other.

We decided not to merge committees, in spite of there were less than 21 children. Vakho and Oto will be president and co- of session. Nana, Tamta and Tamar will be chairs, Teo, Giorgi and Tornike – co-es. Mate and Ia will help us – that is list of session participants.

All children were satisfied I think and some of them will get guaranteed places at the national session. And it will be so bad I possibly won’t attend session.

I told Gio about possibility of Dubai, but even he understands Mzia has more chances. What about “Euroline”, I should wait call from them on Monday.

I lost in Hattrick first game of the season (1-3 with Madagascari).

Thinking about possible things I will buy in UAE. It’s bicycle (or moped), clothes, mobile, shaving machine……….

No comments: