Oct 4, 2008

Saturday, 4th October

Woke up at 12 PM. A little bit strange to sleep at home for so much time. Could do more, but had EYP meeting, first time as mini-session head-orga. I like to be some kind of leader by the way. Meeting was quite nice. Many matters were discussed. Probably I will be the president of session, but this is not decided yet. Could be chair, but topics are not mine – Human rights, Education and Youth. Tornike Metreveli is quite active and interesting person, but not sure about his role in session yet. I was happy Irina, I invited at meeting, became member of team so soon. So not as official orga yet, but she will help up for session. For me best experience should be October 12th, when we will speak with candidates for session.

Meeting was almost finished, when I asked Lu if IT could meet. IT told IT was buying laptop, as later I knew, Sony VAIO. I still not sure if IT was serious yesterday telling IT wants so much to see me J Ikk and LvLvLv are still ill, last one seems not so much wants to meet me. Ikk I met later, but story will be continued later.

With Gio Chitidze and Irine Alianshivi we discussed Latvian visa issues, but nothing is decided yet clearly. I hope everything will be ok and on November 21th we will be in Riga. We ate ice-cream in Turkish bat at Rustaveli, then met Dato (from Batumi) and then me and Irina travelled by bus to our home Saburtalo. But instead of real home, I visited second home – IPN. Not being yet there, I chatted with Ani, and told were missing her veeeerry much. She was surprised, especially when I told her that couldn’t spend day without her. She was even going to call her husband later I think J But I just spend 20 minutes at work, chatting in Skype and writing mail about meeting details. Then Gio told he was ready to meet me, and near Sela I saw him with some girl, whose husband works at Rustavi2 in the night. Gio thinks he has chance to be with her during that nights J Then we walked a little, Ikk called me and I saw him. Ikk tells, he is going to die. At home he still has somebody.

Later we drank beer and I came home. Had some other ideas about evening, like meeting Inga and Maia, Lu or LvLvLv, but evening was finished with Prison Break, chatting with EYP team and American Pie №65276263.

No comments: