Oct 8, 2008

Wednesday, 8th October

These days I feel a little bit proud, making some exclusive informations. Today it was probable privatization of Georgian State Electrosystem, shares of port of Poti and some other state assets, as Georgian Post and so on. It was written in some 150 pages document published at IMF site, which nobody except me, of course, read (I mean journalists). So after case with Lebanon representative of IMF, today I discovered this topic. For tomorrow I had already prepared some statistics from same IMF, which was embargoed today. GBC by the way again stole my information, and of course didn’t mention surname of person who “discovered” this document.

Irina came back at work after rest, but Ann Zhvania left us, because of MONO case L Bela bought cool phone, and also got gift from SONY (video-camera).

I was whole day at office, after 7 were cycling. Meeting with Ilona and Shelia was scheduled, but Ilona wasn’t at home and we cancelled that one. Then I was waiting for Ikk, but IT told IT was at radio and didn’t know when would come back. That made me angry, especially when I was cycling near ITs home. Of course I did some mad things today also while cycling, for example, went to mountain I like not far from that mentioned house. No important EYP developments today. Am going to analyze my financial situation and watch some film. Won first match of season in Hattrick also, first-leg cup match. On 11th is Georgia-Cyprus by the way, with whom can I go there?

At 23.00 I read news about dismissal of Ukrainian Rada. Tamar was still at work, but I sent her home J and put 2 news at site.

No comments: