Oct 9, 2008

Thursday, 9th October

Sandwich with ketchup, problems with internet at my laptop – that’s how my day began. Then were news from Canargo and IMF, which were successfully stolen by business.info (I will call them on Friday), article about selling of GSE in “Rezonansi”, press-conference of Gugava about that, Reuters’ comment from Lejava, whom I called later. Then I was laughing at Pirveli. Their first information was “Ministry of economy denies privatization..”, and second “GSE will be sold. As we were known, PM Gurgenidze in Washington..”.

Timoshenko is ill, and it’s not clear what will happen in Ukraine till the end of the year. But it looks like Badri Bitsadze will soon or late leave border police. Why I wrote that now by the way?

Let’s change the topic. Ikk didn’t contact me whole day, but now tells something about love. I propose to begin everything from tomorrow. Let’s see.

I was at one event today – protest of “Etaloni” TV-project, which was closed at Public Broadcasting. About 20 young persons were standing in front of parliament, waiting for Mr. Tkeshelashvili. His 3 daughters were among protesters. My photographer’s new friend – I suppose working in KUD, liked one of them – Tiko. I could ask her phone, in spite of somebody told she has BF. But I can use that phone myself J She was quite beautiful. I was even going to tell her everything, but she has no skype J or she lied a little. Gio made me angry by the way, not because of that.

There was deadline for EYP topics, and I changed some prepared topics. Tornike was little bit disappointed, don’t know why.

Another small but still exclusive will be tomorrow – Oni HPP cascade was added in list of big HPPs, supposed to built in Georgia.

Also weather is worse every day. Today I felt little bit cold few times.

No comments: