Oct 5, 2008

Sunday, 5th October

Saw some nice dreams at night, but don’t remember them already. One of them was action .

Morning began with “Boston”, coffee, two breads with beacon. Then work, sitting whole day in the office. Among exclusives – president decrees, Lado Gurgenidze’s interviews in “Telegraph” and “Financial Times”. Ate very less, and coming home realized that nothing is here also. Financial crisis is not only in whole Georgia, but in my pocket also. Just till Monday. Also crisis is in private life (little bit funny formulation). And couldn’t make this stupid bicycle. Maybe now? I have 4 more hours of Sunday.

Yeah, this 4 hours were enough for preparing first race of Autumn season. 45 minutes long trip by bicycle was first after much time. My favorite place – hippodrome - looked almost same as always.

And coming back I decided to do something like ingushetiya.ru (now – Ingushetia.org) did for Mr. Ziazikov. From today I will remind myself every day what I should do. First few things I missed previous months were – Garsia Marquez and BP journal. I didn’t forget Doing Business as well. See ya tomorrow.

P.S. Maybe 50 new English words will be useful for me.

No comments: