Apr 23, 2009

Black XS


Yes, I am in a good mood. I decided to put my blog's link in Skype. Then I decided to create new Skype and now from 125 contacts only 70 are in my list. So my blog is open now for everybody :-)

I finally bought Paco Rabanne black XS for 75 GEL (and got 512 MB Flash with it).  Don't remember when I bought perfume last time, coz I used gifts before. But I liked this smell when Marcius was in Georgia, so I found it in the shop and here it is.

I specially didn't see LNG's perfume, coz after some time maybe I will wish to buy it too :-)

I spoke with Eidvis about possible visit in Lithuania and he told there won't be problem. I am planning to have great end of July and August. Let's see how everything will be. I was thinking of my trip today right after half-waking up.

At picture: Maia in the dress for somebody's wedding. I liked it. Oh, somebody doesn't like this colour :-)

And tomorrow is Friday! So cool :-)

Listening to: Infected Mushroom - Becoming Insane. And I like it.

* Few words about yesterday. I came back on foot and got a bit adrenaline at Gotua.

** Few words about summer. Leuven session is from 17 till 26 July, and Batumi international forum - August 7-13 :-) And I have 11 days between them :-)

No comments: