Apr 10, 2009

Diario #2 episode 7

It will be last episode for this season and that’s why maybe a bit long :-)

Today was nice day. It was like déjà-vu. I began day in the present and finished in the past. In the middle there was sweet recent past. But let me tell the full story.

There was dull morning, with no news, walking up and down at work. Oops, there was something different – I drank orange juice in the morning instead of coffee :-) Then was program, conversation with Dabi Group’s representative to make WI-max news about new company at telecommunication market. Oh, remember how it was first time? Searching difference between Wi-Fi and WI-max? Can’t imagine what kind of internet we will have in 10 years, or in 2029 :-)

Misha said he will stay till 2013. Opposition said they will picket governmental buildings. I didn’t want to go there today. Don’t know why.

Misha didn’t resign, but I did go at Zero’s place. I didn't go there to restore something, or to say something I think about. I simply repeated well-known road. It was like nothing happened - good old times. I ordered pizza.ge-s pizza and spaghetti carbonara. Was trying not to think about such things, but sometimes there was wish to hug. It wasn't kind of hope for me as it acted. We were sincerely speaking and that was the main.

Then I went at IPN’s office. There is still mobilization, in spite of Marriott rooms’ reservation was cancelled J I asked chief if I can work tomorrow, but they needed help today as well, so I automatically began writing news. I was really happy while doing that. Yes, some can tell I am crazy.

I wanted (and still want) to be at Rustaveli avenue during protests, because at the moment it’s the most important place. I like to be in the epicenter, I don’t like to miss moments important for country and society. It was Bush in Tbilisi, November 7, almost all elections and so on. I wasn’t here during the war and will much time care about that.

I usually thing about some great people – who is alive and whom I wanna meet. But I understand that they are old and I won’t be able to meet them. I can tell the names of Gabriel Garcia Marques, Fidel Castro. I wish I could know closely Sofiko Chiaureli and Kote Makharadze before they died.

But let’s return to IPN. I wrote some informations from TV (protests and Bakradze’s live interview), helped in communicating with journalists and so on. Even found some news for Capital in newspapers. One more well-known road was while I was coming back home. Now am listening to Arsenium, feliz’s library and folder “nuovo”.

The story looks like unfinished, but it shouldn’t be. Tomorrow I am going in IPN for the whole day. It’s possible I will check Zero’s new wall. See ya.

P.S. During days I was publishing diary, my blog’s rating was high – especially when I was describing my emotions (#1) and protests in Tbilisi streets (#2). 

No comments: