Apr 8, 2009

Diario #2 Episode 5


Part 1.
Even less people in the mini-bus I connect now with tomorrow. Everybody is still waiting, but what for? I am sure events in Moldova, when youngsters didn't try much to enter president's palace, won't happen here. What about Moldova, i support protester's pro-vestern views, but why they want to become part of Romania? What about Georgia, I propose Saakashvili to change constitution, to announce he is the last president, and I will personally let him to stay till 2013 :-) Parliamentary elections should be announced as well. Why so much politics this morning?
Politics and April 9 is discussed everywhere by everybody. Somebody tells "nothing will happen", some is waiting for violation... In TV-s tomorrow I don't wait for some special broadcasting, that's why I wanna be there, in the epicenter. What about we can speak in "Capital", I don't know. We still thinking about possible guests.
Japanese embassy is something unique. I would have arranged Barack Obama's interview more easier than interview with ambassador. So it is one more time delayed.
Yes, there was one more event today - small detail but still cool. Journalists at press-conference, People Bank's staff and director and you say... "daiwyeT, pirdapir eTerSi xarT".
They block Ilia II-s comment? :-( I wonder what situation will be in TV these days.....

Part 2.
Our guests in tomorrow's program will be Mr. Kakha Bendukidze and Mr. Demur Giorkhelidze. I went with Khronika in Alasania office, then has been as well at Rustaveli
avenue for some students' small protest "against violation". I decided that won't help Imedi, but IPN. It will be more interesting for me. By the way IPN is preparing for tomorrow very nicely. They even rented Marriott room to have possibility for making photoes from there. There will be 2 videocameras (!) as well to put videos on theis site. I will be at Rustaveli as soon as we finish working on Thursday, I hope we won't have program on Friday, and on week-end I am there surely.

Inga invited me to drink coffee and eat some cake. She has very small, but cosy room. There I knew about Turkish Airline's Boing landing in Vaziani airdrome instead of Tbilisi Airport - "by mistake" :-)
I watched football - Barca - Bayern. Didn't support any of them, but some italian players were still there./// Barca won first half 4-0, when I decided not to watch second and sleep. I was watching match on NTV+ and decided to remember old times and to write some phrases of Mr. Utkin - great commentator. So here they are:

Все синхронно и взаимопонимабельно
Роль табло перешла от Месси к Алвесу (счет 2-0, а у Алвеса номер 20)
Сквозь чужие ноги в атаку
К тому же весь первый тайм Уткин развивал теорию, что настоящих футболистов Баварии заперли в номере, играют их двойники, а из-за дождя фарс раскроется, так как у них спадут парики

After football was trying to find some interesting political program to sleep watching it, but could't. In program "Sakani" (prison cell) there was nobody interesting, just I mentioned that Ucnobi knows everything what happens in the country. He told that government was waiting for Okruashvili from Istanbul, that's why it was landed in Vaziani. Then he reviewed topic of internet switched off by Caucasus (as we see internet is working already). Spoke about Patriarch's speech, which was shown not fully by all central TV-s.

I asked Zero if was waiting for me yesterday, the answer was yes. Then I asked if today was expecting for same - there was no answer, just strange smile :-) Yes, I won't go there until Misha is president (kind of joke :-), maybe not). Maybe later also won't go. Just idea of being iMer #2 is not the best.

And just today I was thinking.. Why I am writing Zero Assoluto? Is it really 0?

No comments: