Apr 5, 2009

Diario #2 episode 2

Part 1.

Morning as morning, nothing special. Going to drink coffee. Weather looks like not the best and not the worst. In Batumi it would be good I think, but I am sure I would have felt guilty while being there. Was thinking about Fort Boyard and read some information about it. 

Fort Boyard is a fort located between Ile-d’Aix and the Ile d’Oleron in the Pertuis d’Antioche straits, on the west coast of France. It is 61 meters long, 31 meters wide, and its walls are 20 meters high. Construction began in 1801 under Napoleon to protect coast from British navies.

French game show Fort Boyard created by Jacques Antoine and was first broadcasted in 1990.

 Show was popular in many countries, including Russia; in Georgia was only time broadcasted by Rustavi-2 in 2004.

I would like to go there... As in 1 mln other places in Georgia and other countries.. Today will stay at home if nobody disturbs me. Not going to use mobile or skype today.

Part 2.

After eating much and taking shower, also reaching 30 000 in Geochallenge, am planing to go at Turtle's lake. Will spend few hours there with best friend. Unfortunately, can't speak to him... Hope to meet somebody there... Miss calcio, why they don't show :-(

Part 3.

I am home and thinking... It was cool at lake. I didn't expect rope-way working, but it was. I met Ilo and few other guys and spent there about 1 hour. I either didn't expect seeing energy chiefs motocycling :-) There will be Wi-fi on lake soon - advertisment says. We could go there sometimes with one person with our notebooks... Maybe I will make news about reconstruction works there (by the way my own chief was walking there, but she didn't mention me). 

Part 4.

It's not the ordinary day, so i let myself to write so much. All this should be interesting both for readers and for my history :-) 

" s@ndro says: me garkveuli makvs, mainteresebs shen ras fiqrob

Zero says: araferic ar gaqvs garkveuli

Zero says: da am gaurkvevlobashi mec chamrie

" s@ndro says: (think) i wanted to be with you, that was clear

That's it. But in BEING, I meant and wanted much more. Я хотел как лучше, но никак не получилось. Of course there will be hope for some days, maybe kind of friendship... Scusa ma ti chiamo amore....

No comments: