Apr 4, 2009

Diario #2 episode 1

Part 1.

I was sleeping 14 hours and woke up at about 9. There were lots of dreams, but last one was awful – with sexual elements (this is diary but even here can’t write everything J ). I realized that Zero Assoluto maybe was a bit curious where I was all this time. As I see, IT slept late night. And the blog post was about me – with song of Morrissey – I have forgotten Jesus. Not my style, but I liked. Same as words - Do you hate me? I don’t hate. But this shouldn’t be usual. After watching Simpsons and Rebelde way, I drank big cup of coffee and went out. I was planning to buy DVD-s, jeans, sport shoes, gift for Zero and that’s it.. Only sport shoes are missing, but that’s OK. After buying black/red cap, I sent SMS, but had no answer. Maybe because of somebody sleeping. This was the moment I decided to write second, 1-week diary. When I read recently first one, it was quite interesting for me, coz we often forget some details about our life. Mtatsmindis parki is opening today. And 9th April is approaching..

Part 2

DVD-s are burned. Park is opened. Heart is broken. I told “Everything is clear”. Does it really means the end? Don’t know. It depends not on me.

Let’s see what happened during last days. Thursday I wanted us to be together whole evening, - I asked Zero about this. An hour sleep and then something happened. Sitting near computer and me telling “Don’t wanna sit and look at you near computer”. Then I left, nobody stopped me, just asked “Why you are going?”. Question “Why did you come?” I heard while coming back in few hours by bicycle. I told “won’t come here tomorrow, that’s why I came now”. What should I have done while Zero was playing Jocker? I read some part of book about Madonna, even Mayakovski and then left. I was feeling some pain, even ^^^ a little. But what was then? A day without SMS or call. Then I simply slept (as you already know for 14 hours). Today was message “can I come?” without answer. And Skype message with answer ntsu (I just discovered that Ntsu Mokhehle was a Lesotho politician). I deserved more - after last 1 month. At least not speaking through blogs.

Thinking about old post about Shelia. Going outside. Like oasis in the desert, I discovered fire this evening. Chat with Sandro was funny. And I have more and more free space in my notebook. Good night. Not late night, not early morning.

No comments: