Apr 7, 2009

Diario #2 Episode 4

Part 1.
I like culture of Balcans. I would like to visit Kosovo, Montenegro, Slovenia, Albania (not sure if it's officially part of Balcans)... The famous bridge (I think in Bosnia)... But that's not the topic.
I am almost (don't know which verb to choose) recovered. Just interested in few things, maybe today will find answer.

There is Champions league 1/4-final today. Didn't watch football in calm situation for much time. Would be happy to arrange that tonight. But actually today's matches are not so great. Semplicimente - last song I am listening before going at work... Few days I am not late. Bit strange, not?

Part 2.

I checked. It's thrown away...
There was something interesting today - reaching new heights, smelling spring river (i wrote river and then discovered that wanted to write rain instead of river), discovering church and Oseti gatve. At work there was nothing... Just getting picture by blueteeth. Kus tba will be only live-sinchrone.

Natt sent me sms. Asking how I am and so on. She is warm, but still something is wrong. She told me many times "I won't message you" but still writes sometimes.

Japanese embassy story I will remember much time. It's value is like taking interview from president. Let's see,,, I am still waiting for their answer.

What about being at Giga's place... It was as always.. Lola told I am strange these days. I wonder when she mentioned that last time :-)

My personality, as I discovered at mypersonality.info is ESFP - The "Entertainer". Same as... Homer Simpson :-)

Returning to the topic discussed early.. Yes, I was expecting thatt buttt I still feel unconfortable. Just to throw away?.. I had nothing similar yet and it looks an important moment in relations.. That's why I am bit unconfortable. The other thing was forgotten, otherwise it would have had the same fate I think. And I wonder If I will discover new colour one in the near future.........

No comments: